Sunday, January 19, 2020

Long Lost Poster

 When was a kid in Macon I had a cool NFL poster on my bedroom wall. A map of the US with drawings of NFL greats by team, perhaps by the artist below, with the same brown background as this work, taken from the book The First 50 Years. Loved that poster, wish I still had it. Disappeared after I went off to college. Need to ask my parents what happened to it. I've searched eBay and poster websites and Google photos, but never seen one like it. I'll keep looking.
 Never knew Raiders hall of fame guard Gene Upshaw also kicked.
Can't find anything on the internet about it. Maybe he was just messing around. Lance Alworth in the background.
Blue Jays join the Phillies and Cardinals with powder blue uniforms.
Jays and Royals wear powder blue tops with white pants (not as good). Will the Braves join the craze? They are giving away a powder blue tote bag this year.
What its supposed to look like. Some of the SunTrust Park signs have been taken down, but not all of them.
 
AFL QBs
 What I just put up for sale on eBay.
Rare Nike spikeless golf shoes.
Old and beat up, but maybe they'll sell.
 Another rare pair.
 Rare Falcons bowling shirt.
Hawks season ticket holder jacket.
Nice, but I wouldn't wear it much.

No comments: