Sunday, January 12, 2020

Group Pictures

Took a little time Saturday to snap a few group photos
of my massive Braves cap collection.
Then I took pictures of different groups of caps,
like the one below of all the dynamic A caps.
Top right is the official navy road cap.
Front right is a black snapback cap, one of my favorites.
 Got a bunch of navy red-billed caps.
 Hard to believe I have five Gwinnett caps.
Love the home Stripers cap.
Two Boston caps.
In May I'll wear the one on the left to a Braves/Red Sox game.
The last three years the braves have given out trucker caps.
They look great, but really don't look that good on my big head.
Five black or navy caps, including the navy wool Ebbets Field Flannels sailing cap in the middle.
With Hot Stove next week and Chop Fest and a special SABR presentation the week after, I gotta start planning out a way to wear each of these to a game or event this year. 
Not pictured: two Macon Bacon caps, a Masters cap, St. Louis Browns cap, a couple of Tech caps, several Clemson caps, and others. 
I may have a lot of Braves caps, but I haven’t paid much for them – an average of just over four bucks per cap. Seven caps were free, and ten from thrift stores. I used to have the alternate tomahawk A cap, but gave it away because I didn’t like it. 
$$
03 Home thrift
30 Road navy Amazon
03 Road black snapback thrift
03 72 fitted thrift
03 82 fitted thrift
00 Tomahawk gift card
02 Indian thrift (selling)
00 July 4 fitted (trade)05 Boston team store sale
05 Grey Boston TJ Maxx sale
03 Camo thrift
00 Stripers gift card
02 Stripers SGA thrift
03 Gwinnett snapback thrift
00 Gwinnett white front snapback trade
05 Gwinnett green team store sale
03 Greenville snapback thrift
20 Macon Braves snapback
02 Tomahawk trucker thrift
00 Feather trucker gift
00 Red front trucker SGA
00 Red Chop On SGA 
92.00 total = $4.18 each

No comments: