Tuesday, December 05, 2023

Pigtails

 

I am moderately aware of the NBA tourney and some of the games, but am not 100% informed. This AM at the gym I saw Pacers Celtics highlights.

GT UGA bball tonight. GT needs to be consistent and follow the Duke win by beating a weaker UGA team. Trying to be in the know more about bball to chat with my new coworker Vanessa.

DID YOU KNOW: Wednesday night at 7 pm on TV is Iowa vs Iowa State women, featuring Caitlin Clark. Now that is the game to watch. Didn’t have to look that up, I knew it from memory.

Monday: worked until 630. Met a guy in Brookhaven, then drove home via surface streets. On the drive home I caught up with my best friend from high school, Don Lott. He doesn’t work far from me, so we might meet for lunch one day.

Been swapping texts with Jeff Yearwood, so I may catch up with him as well. Our “big sister” from the GT BSU has bad cancer, so we’re trying to pray for and encourage her.

Last night I got home after 730. Turned on Jeopardy. Ate leftover steak. C was at a concert at City Winery next to Ponce City Market. Watched the Manningcast and went to bed.

Up early to run 3 miles at the gym. Then another crazy day at work.

No comments: