Monday, February 16, 2009

25 More Facts...25% More Random

1. All those Camp SPdL Top Ten Lists? Not my original idea.
2. Despite her name, my wife isn’t crazy about swimming. She does like fish.
3. Didn’t mean to brag in my first 25 list. Had my reasons.
4. I like to write. Much more than talking, if you haven’t noticed.
5. I like commas and short sentences.
6. David Norman thought something I posted on FB was the greatest thing he’d ever read. Hope Mrs. Delenick doesn’t find out.
7. Hate to cook. Love watching Alton Brown.
8. Mrs. Johnston likes Mrs. Delenick ‘cause Sandy is so crazy. Not so Abby will get better grades. But what do I know? I called Sandy “Christy.” Sorry, Will.
9. Baseball in East Cobb is an industry, not a sport. Coaching is not a priority, except paid tutors. Why do you think Francoeur’s such an undisciplined hitter?
10. Same with most other sports. I’m glad Flight isn’t that way.
11. Camp SPdL was fun. So are Living Science Expeditions and Retreats.
12. Once had two flat tires at the same time. Ran over a curb in the middle of nowhere, with baby Will on board. In July. Guess how many spares I had?
13. Like you, I spend too much time on Facebook. Not as much as Elin.
14. Our backyard is awesome. Drops down to a creek, that’s fun to play in. Makes looking out the back windows look like you’re in the mountains.
15. Don’t hold your breath waiting for an invitation. Just drop by unannounced. We’d love to see you. Don’t expect a clean house, but we might feed you (off clean dishes, even!). If Ceil is home. as I hate to cook (see # 7).
16. I know more about the Braves than most.
17. I could live off pizza, burgers, cookies, and ice cream. Diet Coke. Mexican. I know, none are healthy.
18. Tech grad. Until Paul Johnson turned it around, I was more of a Mark Richt man/UGA fan. Don’t tell Fred O.
19. Still can’t believe that tall Crown girl blocked Kara’s shot.
20. Kyle portrays me better than I could. Don’t know what I’m talking about? Watch Retreat video # 2.
21. And apple pie. At least all the air-popped popcorn I eat isn’t unhealthy.
22. I always eat one thing at a time. French fries first, before they get cold. But I’m not eating French fries any more.
23. Working at Baskin Robbins in high school, I once tired of ice cream…after eating a gooey double-dip English Toffee. Quit eating ice cream for a week.
24. Baskin Robbins didn’t pay very good, but we made up for it in ice cream. And fun, working with my two best friends. Once we even put on a play. Customers loved us. I think.
25. Matthew drives us crazy, but he’s great entertainment.

No comments: