Thursday, October 07, 2010

Playoff No Hitter

Got home Wednesday night after taking A to art class, and let M finish watching his cartoon. Only at 7:30 did I flip to the game, as the top of the 8th was ending. At first I thought it was just the Philly crowd being rowdy as usual, but I caught a glimpse the zero in the hit column a second before the commercial.

If the Braves lose to Halladay/Hamels/Oswalt/Werth/Howard/Utley/Rollins juggernaut without Chipper/Prado/Medlin/Jurrigans/Saito, whose fault will it be? I know what the “fans” will say. Wonder what the excuse will be next year.

We’ll see how long I can stay with the Braves tonight. They come from behind so much, it hasn’t mattered if I was watching or not.

Didn’t see Frenchy’s double. I’ll be on the lookout for him. Will be interesting to see where he winds up next year.

Don’t know what to think of UGA or Tennessee. Could be a good game.

I had been worried about W driving from Woodstock to east Lilburn at 6 pm, but some friends offered him a ride. This elite ballet company that Anna didn’t make has asked Will to play Jesus in their late November pageant. Not a good idea, considering how busy he already is.

We’ll probably go out to eat tonight.

No comments: