Monday, October 04, 2010

Weekend

Friday we didn’t get back from Augusta until 6 pm. Kinda a downer, as a salesperson, credit analyst, and six plant workers were laid off. One of the plant guys was 62 and had worked here almost 15 years. I was tired from being on my feet all day, so we all stayed at home and watched the Braves.

Saturday Ceil and Anna left at 6:30 am to go to Clemson, and had a great time. Before they left I went to fill the gas tank. I watched some Ryder Cup before heading out to Living Science with Will. Caught a ride back to his game, arriving after it had ended. Watched the Clemson loss, which seemed to go on forever. Cleaned a bunch upstairs, then did laundry the rest of the day. Watched the Cox tribute, then the game. When Ceil got home, we went to Willys and Trader Joes, then watched the UGA loss.

After church I had the car washed. On the way back Sunday night we returned to Willys and Traders Joes.

No comments: