Thursday, March 07, 2013

Duluth Diner

The Duluth Diner: not my favorite, but they have an extensive menu and decent food. My favorite is the Philly Cheese Chicken sandwich…much better than their burgers. Chris likes the patty melts. I need to get a salad. Thursday morning I ate a banana…my first in weeks. The rest of the morning my stomach felt queasy.

Had a decent chicken salad sandwich at the Duluth Diner, with lettuce and bacon on toasted bread. I guess I had to ask for tomato. Ate fries, though I shouldn't have. Between the food and the Diet Coke, I got a bad case of heartburn that lasted the entire meal. My sandwich looked better than the club I almost ordered. Another guy got the Philly Cheese…looked good but it would've filled me up even more. The guy finished it. Nice when the Ogre picks up the tab.

My back was feeling better, but Wednesday night I did more chores than I had since my back went out. Woke up with mild pain during the night, evening though I slept on the electric blanket to keep my back warm. 

Tuesday night I woofed down leftover pizza before taking Matthew to his group meeting. Back home I helped Anna with her Jane Austen term paper, and read my Hank Haney book.

Friday I'm going up to visit our fabricator up I-85 in Lavonia. We're eating at Café 211, a Mennonite restaurant that serves fresh vegetables, etc. I'll give you a review afterwards.

No comments: