Thursday, June 27, 2013

Thrift Store Recap: March-June

navy Jack Nicklaus Golden Bear golf shirt
green Masters golf shirt
blue check dress shirt
blue dri-fit T-shirt. I needed other colors besides black
black dri-fit T-shirt
red Brooks running pullover. So I can be seen while running in the dark.
navy Abercrombie wool sweater
navy New Balance 993 running shoes, to go with my grey and black pairs
blue/grey Nike warm-up pants. I have black warm-ups, and needed a nice dark blue pair.
Crocs Athens flip flops. I wear them every day
black Nike backpack. Nice. To take to Braves games, etc. My old backpack was torn up.
Manny Sanguillen bobblehead
Rafael Furcal bobblehead
three Oregon football jerseys to sell on eBay
Utah Jazz Andre Kirilenko jersey to sell on eBay
navy Cubs Cooperstown Collection jersey to sell on eBay
autographed Yogi Berra book. I will read, then sell on eBay
Anne Rice book: Christ the Lord
Steve Martin book: Shopgirl
Italy soccer jersey for Matthew
Honduras soccer jersey for Matthew
CD’s for Matthew: REM, Beatles, Beach Boys, Jonas Brothers, Relient K
Skateboard for Matthew
Wicker Basket for Ceil

The eBay items will more than pay for all the other purchases.

No comments: