Wednesday, July 03, 2013

Early 1960's NFL QB's

Back in the early 90's a national sporting goods trade magazine ran a contest to see who could identify the most quarterbacks in this photo, then black and white. I won. My prize was an official NFL helmet, which I have to this day. I chose my favorite team at the time, the San Francisco 49ers.


Recently Uni-Watch published a colorized version of the photo.

Back Row: Browns, Steelers, Cardinals, Bears, Packers, Colts, Redskins, Rams
Front Row: Lions, Vikings, Cowboys, 49ers, Eagles, Giants

Milt Plum, Bobby Layne, ?, Billy Wade, Bart Starr, Johnny Unitas, ?, ?
?, Fran Tarkenton, Don Meredith, John Brodie, Sonny Jurgensen, Y.A. Tittle

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7367/9163290042_9e89335509_o.jpg

1 comment:

Unknown said...

St Louis
Eddie Lebaron or Jim Hart
Norm Snead