Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Jackson Hole or Bust

Saturday and Sunday night I didn’t sleep well. Too much caffeine and no naps. Monday I drove the CRV to work and didn’t eat cereal for breakfast. Kinda had a headache all day, so Monday night I didn’t do much besides watch the game. Got up at 4 am this morning to take Ceil to the airport. Headache was worse so I took two Advil and drank a Mountain Dew. Got to work at 6:45 and ate cereal and drank tea, so I feel better now.

Ceil wound up flying stand-by. This morning she got the last seat on the first flight out, and she also made the first connecting flight to Jackson Hole. She’s already sent me a picture of the mountains. She hopes to get on the first flight out Saturday morning (the wedding is Friday night). Otherwise she hangs out at the airports until she gets on a flight.

Monday night Will took Mary-Clayton to Canoe. It was her last night off from Tarzan before he goes back to UGA next Monday. Earlier in the day yesterday Will asked me why I had driven the new car to work. I wondered why he asked. He drove the Civic down to Peachtree City. He probably wanted to drive the newest car, plus, it’s almost 200 miles from our house to Peachtree City back to Canoe, back to Peachtree City, then home. No wonder he wanted to borrow a car. At least he took the one with the highest MPG. Ceil said he was all dressed up when he left.  

As usual, Anna drove herself to her art class today. Will took Matthew to his orthodontist appointment this afternoon.

No comments: