Thursday, December 31, 2015

Too Many Shoes


Not surprisingly, currently I have way too many shoes. In the past month I have actually pared down several pair, though more need to go. I’m not sure I’ve even listed them all here from memory. Shoes provide me with endless enjoyment and I get them cheap, so it’s a relatively inexpensive habit. I always know a pair can be sold if I don’t like them.  

While the New Balance 993 running shoe style I’ve favored for well over ten years still provides hours of comfort and support, they have become out of fashion for wearing out on the town.

Some rarely-worn shoes are unsellable due to their condition, but I like them too much to give away.  Others are rarely worn, like the Jordan RCVRs, but I love them too much to sell. I’m making this list to help decide which to keep. A few pair were obtained for the express purpose of selling. I could easily sell ten or eleven of the 46 below and not miss a beat. I have obtained over half this list in the past two years, so at least I’m keeping the inventory fresh.   

For some reason three of my four pair of golf shoes are adidas. 

Most of these shoes can be seen on the SHOES tab above, the most popular post on this blog.

Ateliers Arthur brown lifestyle sneakers 2015
Adidas Adicross spikeless golf black 2015
Adidas Tour Traxion golf white/black
Adidas shell toe golf shoes white (sell?) 2014
Altra Olympus 1.5 black orange (sell) 2015

Chaco Pedshed Gunnison black 2014
Clarks Blakeney black loafer (sell) 2014
Columbia Veracruz boat shoes (sell?) 2014
Converse Chuck Taylor white low (sell?)
Crocs black (wash cars)

Crocs navy (backup pair) 2015
Crocs Athens flip flop grey (beach)
Cole Hahn Santa Barbara loafer brown 2014
Cole Hahn loafer black (replace)
Ecco golf brown (sell?) 2015

Ecco loafer black (work) 2015
Ecco chukka boot black
J Crew driving loafer brown
Jordan RCVR navy (sell?)
Lands End Mules black 2015

New Balance 310 grey/orange (hole)
NB 993 grey
NB 993 navy
NB 993 black
NB 994 grey (nice) 2014

Nike Air Jordan 9 white black (old)
Nike Air Max 2013 black teal (old) 2015 (above)
Nike Air Moc brown (sell?)
Nike flip flop black 2014
Nike KD7 orange 2014

Nike LunarGlide 4 grey/orange (nice) 2015
Nike LunarGlide 4 grey/green 2015
Nike Zoom Moire silver (yardwork)
Nike cross trainer white royal (sell) 2015
Nike white leather sneaker 2016

Odyssey flip flop black 
Puma TT Super black white (sell?) 2015
Puma leather white navy (old)
Puma tennis leather white black (sell)
Reebok Fury Insta-Pump black “house shoes”

Reebok Zig Energy silver blue (yardwork) 
Sperry navy sneaker (summer) 2015
Timberland City Adventure Front Country
Three pair of misc brown loafers (gave 2 away)
Black loafers (sell)

No comments: