Tuesday, March 24, 2020

New Rams Helmet?

The following NFL teams are making changes to their uniforms this off-season: Falcons, Rams, Chargers, Bucs, Patriots, and Browns. The Falcon logo is not changing, according to “sources.” Colts are somehow tweaking their uniforms, but the pants stripes aren’t changing (good). The Falcons, Rams, and Browns unis are undergoing complete overhauls.
Chargers - old bolt on top, new bolt on bottom - an improvement! Patriots and Chargers might just be minor changes. We’ve seen mock-ups of the new Bucs uniforms, similar to the red/bronze unis they wore in the Super Bowl.

The Panthers released Cam Newton. All kinds of rumors who will QB the Patriots. I’ve heard Cam, Teddy Bridgewater, Nick Foles (who just signed with the Bears), and others. Sounds like the Pats are going to rebuild, and go with Jarred Stidham or Brian Hoyer at QB.
 
Nike (and other shoe companies) have sneakers similar to my Pumas.

Busy day. Customer is busy. Let’s hope that continues.
 
I was down to two Diet Mtn Dews, so I didn’t mix one in with my fruit punch drink yesterday. I skipped on Sunday as well. Not sure if that contributed (or if it was because I hadn’t eaten much all day) but by the time I got home Monday I had a little bit of a headache. These days every little ache or pain can make your mind reeling. I took a pill and ate a hearty supper (grilled chicken tenders, English peas, some won ton things, and tossed salad). Feeling all better today.

Monday: left work around 5:20. Drove straight home. After doing the dishes we watched reruns of The Neighborhood and Bob Abishola, then a Hallmark movie. I was on my phone and laptop. Went to bed shortly after ten.
 
I’m doing a decent job maintaining my new low weight. Need to start back working out. All I’ve been doing is the Hinge Health exercises, which can be tough but don’t last very long.
 
W&MC and Anna have been trying to frequent local restaurants near them for takeout. Joel Norman is donating proceeds from Bellwood Coffee to help other local restaurants.

Saw this article that “proves” evolution – a fish turned into a slightly different fish. Far from fish crawling out of the sea to live on land, or monkeys changing into humans. Still waiting on that to happen. No explanations of how catapillars spin a cocoon, melt into a jelly substance, then pop out as a butterfly. Must be a God thing.   
 
 
Rag of the day: FootJoy has a cool logo, but their golf shoes are decidedly un-hip.

No comments: