Friday, October 26, 2007

Friday Stuff

Haven’t really felt too good all week…not quite the flu. Hopefully this weekend I’ll be able to get out the winter clothes and put up the summer stuff. Will usually helps with the attic stuff, but he has another retreat. I don’t think Will will play enough to warrant getting a new pair of bball shoes. The $29.00 Nike Total Force Max shoes at Marshall’s yesterday were too small anyway.

Sometimes when it’s late the child gets tired, and nothing works but rest. Makes it hard when there’s a lot to squeeze in. We’re not too good with discipline, and our three have different personalities. Kids constantly grow and move into different age groups, meaning new and harder challenges. I would say I’m no Bobby Cox or Joe Torre when it comes to parenting…unfortunately I’m more like Leo Mazzone. I have three Cy Young winners, but how much of it is me?

Scorekeeping: I’m going to have to work up to recording missed shots, rebounds (offensive and defensive), assists, and steals. Right now keeping the running score, individual scoring and fouls, team fouls, and timeouts. And the possession arrow!

Dave O’Brien’s AJC blogs have been pretty good this week. Looks like I was wrong about the Rockies. Missed most of the game last night, but saw the exciting BC comeback over VT.

No more Poronto. He’s 32, the new guy is 25. I guess some team will scoop up Poronto, based on his record last year.

No comments: