Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Reunion Opt-Out

As much as I’d like to go, I don’t see how I can get down to Macon this weekend for my 25th high scool reunion. We're hosting friends from Germany in town this weekend, among a million other things.

The football game idea was brilliant…surely I still have my 21 jersey somewhere. My orange letter jacket still hangs in the closet! (Coach Jones’ 9th grade team was the best, though).

I am doing well. Healthy family, beautiful wife, growing kids that make me proud (and laugh!). We’re not rich but we make ends meet…we’re able to do many things important to us. Like Mr. Foster in Houston, north Atlanta has become our home. My parents still live in the same Macon house and are in reasonably good health…they ask about old classmates from time to time.

Tell everyone what a sorry SOB I am for not attending…but it should be a one-reunion thing!

No comments: