Friday, February 22, 2008

Another Blue Jersey Rumor

Chipper mentioned the blue jerseys when he was posting on DOB’s blog a couple of weeks ago. I relayed the info to Paul Lukas at UniWatch/ESPN, but since it’s so unconfirmed, he didn’t report it. The only thing about navy is that it looks like BP or spring. The braves have become like the Yankees, Dodgers, and Red Sox and Tigers…I don’t think they’re going to mess with the white uni and red tomahawk.

I have thought about those websites where someone has devoted lots of time to specific subjects. UniWatch has lots of links to uniform sites like that, as well as some to baseball card sites. That ABA movie does look good. I was especially not a Will Ferrell fan when he was on SNL, so I never watched his movies. My old boss is a movie bug, and made me watch Old School. Later I saw Elf and Ricky Bobby.

Ceil wants an iPod…I don’t know the different types enough to know. The shuffle is usually $80, right? I think she wants the $150 one.

Ever read Joe Garagiola’s book “Baseball is a Funny Game”? Lots of good stories from the 50’s and 60’s, especially about his friend Yogi. I still have my old paperback copy, that’s falling apart.

No comments: