Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Durn 23 Year Warranty

For lunch Tuesday I brought leftover chicken and rice. Instead of dirtying up a Tupperware dish, I just brought the casserole dish to work. After lunch I put it under my desk. When it was time to go home I picked it up with one hand, but dropped it before I could set it on my desk. It shattered. Since my desk is in the center of the office, everyone’s eyes were on me. The dish was one of the few remaining everyday dishes we had received as wedding presents, over 24 years ago.

Last night we had spaghetti and salad for dinner. Afterwards I helped edit Anna’s paper on The Odyssey.

We are off two days for Christmas and two days for New Years. Hopefully I will be here at work every other weekday. Interestingly, Matthew’s regular Monday basketball practice is scheduled for Jan 2, during the Fiesta Bowl.

No comments: