Monday, April 14, 2014

Triumphal Entry

Friday was busy because a co-worker was out with a hurt back. By the end of the day I was brain dead. Went home and watched the Braves. Also picked up Matthew at the movies (God's Not Dead).

Saturday I stayed upstairs cleaning until after 1 pm. I had even started earlier than usual. For lunch I had a couple of slices of Matthew's thick crust frozen pepperoni pizza. Anna was going to the Braves game with Caroline Hargreaves. Didn't want her to take the CRV, so I washed all the pollen off the filthy Jeep. Afterwards the pollen had worn me out, so I went inside and watched the Masters, then later the Braves. As usual, Ceil had disappeared on one of her long Saturday afternoon shopping trips. By the time she got back after eight, I had already fixed myself burritos out of leftover rice and beans. Folded clothes, did some laundry, and worked on eBay.

Sunday I watched House of Cards and took M down to PCC. Later I watched the Masters and Braves and worked on my taxes, which always frustrates me. Went back and picked up Matthew. Got him Taco Bell and stopped by WalMart for printer cartridges. Went to bed early.

Meeting started at lunch today, followed by a dinner at the boss's house in downtown Norcross.

No comments: