Monday, September 17, 2012

eBay Update

Did some work this weekend posting shirts on eBay. The last few things I've sold haven't brought huge prices, though I'm still making twenty bucks for something I paid five dollars or less. If something doesn't sell, I just keep posting it until it does. The goal is to clean out my closets. In 2013 my goal will be to post one item per day.

Sunday I posted a game worn 1996 Syracuse Chiefs minor league baseball jersey. The Chiefs were obviously a Toronto Blue Jays affiliate. The blue trimmed jersey has several stains, as well as a MacArthur Stadium patch. As soon as I posted the jersey, I received an offer to buy it. By midnight it had received four bids and had eight watchers, and there is still a week to go on the auction. Should be an interesting week.

During the Sunday night Braves game I made a deal for a light blue replica Dale Murphy Braves jersey off Craig's List. I had hoped to find one before next season at a thrift store, but this one fell into my lap. It's a cheap knockoff, but it still looks good.

No comments: