Friday, September 14, 2012

Low Key 25th Anniversery

Ceil didn't feel like eating at Canoe last night, or PF Chang, OK Café, the Big Ketch, or Bonefish. Cheesecake Factory was ok, but we settled on Houston's. Hadn't eaten there in many years. She had a steak and baked potato. I had a taste, and it was great. I had what I always used to order at Houston's: a hickory cheeseburger, with Canadian bacon. Also very good, though I didn't feel that great afterward. I'm getting too old to eat such things, I suppose. Need to eat more salads.

After eating we swung by Barnes & Noble. By the time we returned home the Braves were losing big, so I hardly bothered with them.

With the playoffs on the line, I guess managers are figuring out they need to win at all costs, like in the playoffs. Somewhere along the line that must've been forgotten. Glad Soriano is not on the Braves.

Umpires these days sure do think that fans come to watch them. Then again, Bobby Valentine thinks the same thing. Valentine claims that he invented the "wrap" type of sandwich, you know.

Thursday I hit the Taco Bell dollar menu for lunch.

No comments: