Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Followers

However unlikely it is, I’d like to think my followers on Twitter hang on everything I tweet. There aren’t many followers, but hopefully they are loyal. Some are Facebook friends who like my posts enough to add my Twitter. All but two are individuals. Of the people, I know all but one.

Some unknown followers come and go, following after me after I tweet something of particular interest to them. I’ll pick up a couple of newbies, then go through a dry spell, and they drop me. Perhaps one day legions will follow.

Thirty two is certainly a manageable number. As I do many things, listing my followers here will help me track who’s who, who’s coming and going. In alphabetical order:

Amber, Anna, Bill, Billy, Body by Vi, Ceil, Charisa, Charlie, Dave M, Dave T, Don, Haley, Joel, Laney, Lang, Lynne, Margaret, Mary, MC, Matthew, Michael Ann, Nathan, Nita, Nora, Perry, Rebekah, Rob, Scott, Thomas, Trey, Will, and Zoom Water

No comments: