Saturday, September 29, 2012

Wednesday Thursday

Ceil had a two night focus group Wednesday and Thursday nights, where she sampled and gave her opinions about almost 20 kinds of smoothies. Better her than me. She and the kids are hooked on the X-Factor. Simon is much more personable on this show, and with the new American Idol judges coming on board, I'd rather watch the X-Factor now myself.

Wednesday we had pizza for dinner. After sitting in on the brown paper project meeting, I had gone to lunch with those guys (Mexican). Thursday night we picked up dinner at Moes. Both nights I worked on my numerical list of UGA players.

After a vendor didn't ship needed parts for two straight days, all the trouble hit late Wednesday. It made for a crazy Thursday. But by the end of the day I had lined up everything in a satisfactory manner. But this morning a phone call from the customer woke me up (first time ever). The truck was over 30 minutes late, and they were getting antsy. Fortunately, while I was calling around the truck showed up.

Ceil scooted over to Athens Friday to pick up Will.

After years of waiting for the Braves to get "hot" in late September, they face a new one game winner take all format in the postseason. Even with Medlin pitching, I'm not at all comfortable about this year's playoffs.

No comments: