Monday, September 10, 2012

Girl's Night Out

Thursday I left work at 4 pm for the second straight day. Had to go home and drive Anna to her girl’s night out. Eight – ten girls got all dressed up, ate dinner at the Cheesecake Factory, and then walked next door to North Point Mall to browse the stores. She split a guacamole dish with her friend Emily. I went back to pick her up at nine. Caroline Hargreaves was in the group.

For our dinner Ceil cooked breaded chicken and soup. They had mac & cheese and other leftovers for lunch. I had leftover grilled chicken and rice. That afternoon Ceil had taken Matthew to one of his weekly appointments, so she was unavailable to drive Anna.

Speaking of weddings, I found out on Facebook that my brother’s son just got engaged. He graduated from Lenoir Rhyne in 2011, and is taking classes at Kennesaw for another degree while working as a soccer coach. His finance is Will’s age, grew up in Powder Springs, and takes classes at Kennesaw.

I’m having a hard time working this week. We’re all getting a second computer monitor, so we can do twice as much work. Trying to catch up on paperwork and clean off my desk. Hopefully this weekend I’ll get some work done around the house, now that I’m starting to feel better.

No comments: