Monday, January 13, 2014

Receipts

Seemed like all I did all weekend was accumulate receipts. Friday after work I cashed in a free Arby’s coupon and bought a pair of REI pants. Ceil cooked vegetable beef soup for dinner.

Saturday before game: bank to get parking money, McDonalds to get change, post office to mail packages. Then the Tech/Notre Dame game and Bell Street Burritos.

Saturday after game: shopped at three stores on the way home and checked out a Vince Flynn book from the library. Back home I took photos of jerseys to sell on eBay. Also watched some football. Ceil cooked chili. Drove Matthew and Sarah up to Milton to meet her dad. They had gone to see the movie “Frozen.” On the drive I saw where at least three trees had fallen across the road from that morning’s storm, all in different spots. Back home I watched football and ate popcorn.

Sunday I cleaned upstairs and took more photos for eBay. Did some work on the computer and took M to Passion. Stopped by two stores on the way home but realized I didn’t have my wallet. Back home I watched football and ate popcorn, then went back to get Matthew. Watched the Golden Globes, then gassed up Anna’s Jeep. Anna saw the dress Isabel wore on Instagram, and was excited that she followed her back.

No comments: