Monday, August 10, 2015

On the Move


Sunday morning I got to JFBC early and was talking to my friend Steve who runs sound. The guest Sunday School speaker came up to get his mic and introduced himself as Lee Taylor. Later I found out he is Heather Swilley’s husband. As part of his presentation Heather spoke for a while. After church I took Johnson Ferry Road home instead of cutting through the neighborhood. Big mistake number one: gridlock traffic. Went through the Wendys drive-thru – big mistake number two. I would’ve driven away but my friend Noelle was in line behind me. I ordered a Frosty and told the cashier to give it to them. Service was so bad they almost gave me Noelle’s huge order.

M had to meet his small group at 3:45 at Five Guys so I drove him down there. Then I drove up to work to move all my stuff from the third floor to the second. Threw a bunch of stuff away, and boxed up three years of Sports Illustrateds to take home. Worked for four hours and could’ve stayed longer. Worked up a good sweat. Drove to Sandy Springs to pick up M. Didn’t get home until ten.

Got to work at 6:30 am and helped my co-worker move downstairs. Worked up another good sweat.

No comments: