Thursday, August 27, 2015

Monster Shoes


Got another clunky pair of trail running shoes similar to the ones I wore to the Gwinnett game. The 2013 Hoka One One Mafate 3. Very comfortable but really weird looking. Like Herman Munster's running shoes.

Yesterday Ceil had a rough day. She went out to return some things she'd bought and that made it worse. She was gone when I got home so I changed into shorts and put on the trail shoes. Later we were sitting on the couch watching The Middle and she noticed the shoes. She pointed and started laughing so hard she couldn't stop. Made me laugh long and hard as well. I guess they're great for the trail but not just lounging around. They're slightly on the too big side, but hopefully they'll work out.

Still busy at work. Helping others with their work so much that my stuff is beginning to suffer. An hour of meetings today and another 2-1/2 hours of meetings tomorrow will put me even further behind.

No comments: