Saturday, June 25, 2016

Braves in Blue

All the blue uniforms MLB teams wore on father’s day: most looked good, better than the camo they wear on Memorial Day.
While the Braves left off the tomahawk, the Cardinals’ jerseys kept the bat and birds (below).

This and that:
 
Joe Suggs/Amber talking points (there were many more): Hurts and Normans at Living Science and Camp SPdL – Jay Leno – Dock Hollingsworth – Logan Kirksey – the Whitakers – Miles Finch in Elf – the Big Bang guys meet the comic book legend – Don Head and Andy Griffith - watching the Braves Mets Rick Camp game on July 4 & 5 – I’m at the same job since I left Sepco – Gilligan’s Island Pulu Si Bagumba episode.
 
Cars we’ve owned: red 66 Ford station wagon, red 72 Skylark, white 76 Regal, silver Subaru, navy VW Golf, grey Mazda 626, red VW Jetta, silver Ford Taurus, tan 2000 Mazda MPV, silver 2005 Honda Civic, silver 2002 Mazda MPV, 2011 Honda CRV, white Honda Accord, grey 2001 Jeep Grand Cherokee, burgundy 2002 Jeep Grand Cherokee.
Comedy genius: the Seinfeld episode featuring midgets.
 
Wednesday: worked from 7 am to 8:20 pm. Gobbled down lunch (leftovers) while taking phones calls and checking emails. So it was after 9 pm when I got home. C was at a Bible Study. Becky Norman was there. I checked out how the internet was working on our desktop computer because I couldn’t find my laptop charging cord. As I packaged two items I’d sold on eBay (a Kate Spade purse and a pair of Nike cross trainers) someone bought the pair of loafers I had for sale.
 
Friday: Co-worker out so I have to keep the temp busy and fill in.
 
Friday morning music: Harlem Shuffle (the Rolling Stones), Another Saturday Night and I Ain’t Got Nobody.

No comments: