Tuesday, October 16, 2018

TV Today

Not that I need to watch more TV, but here’s what’s “relatively” good right now:
 
SUN: Football Night in America, The Good Witch, Friended by God
MON: The Neighborhood (above), Manifest, The Voice
TUE: New Amsterdam, The Voice, blackish
WED: Chicago Med
THU: Murphy Brown, Modern Family, American Housewife, Making It
FRI: Last Man Standing, Fresh off the Boat
SAT: ESPN College Gameday, Hallmark Channel
Amazon: The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel
 
The Braves extended manager Brian Snitker’s contract for two years. Good move. All the players wanted it. Who would’ve they gotten that’s better? Ron Washington is nearing retirement age. Snit may have had problems with the bullpen but he didn’t have much to go to there. Even winning the division championship, there was no need to put a strain on young arms. Soroka still hasn’t recovered.

On November 10 Georgia Tech is giving away Calvin Johnson bobbleheads before their white out game with Miami.
 
Later this year the Hawks are giving away Harry the Hawk bobbleheads.

Worked until 6:30 pm Friday evening. I was logging out when I remembered something I hadn’t done. Good thing I went back and did it. Stopped by Wendys on the way home. Barney was glad to see me.
 
Saturday 8:30 am small group went well. Went to look at a car afterwards but it had been already sold. Found another one, a black 2017 Civic. I really want white, but black is better than the other colors I had seen. Also bought an undershirt and boxers and stopped by Taco Bell and the bank. A month or so ago I’d found a lemon lime drink that I love, but ever since then it had been out of stock. I’d looked at stores all over the north side but none had it. Finally Saturday I found a store that had some, so I bought all they had.
 
Got home to watch the Tech game and then UGA/LSU. While watching I cleaned the kitchen and did lots of laundry. Saturday night I fixed a big turkey quesadilla and watched a real good movie: Time Again.
 
Sunday at JFBC, Trader Joes, another quesadilla, more laundry and dishes, and putting away some of my summer clothes. Watched House of Cards. Ceil stopped by Dekalb Framers Market on the way home, then fixed pizza for supper.
 
Worked just past six Monday afternoon. Wasn’t feeling 100% Monday evening. Ceil cooked mixed vegetables, rice, and black eyed peas. Watched The Neighborhood and The Voice. Worked on a deal to sell some Thrashers bobbleheads. Went to bed at ten.

No comments: