Tuesday, January 17, 2023

Braves' City Connect Logo?

BREAKING NEWS: Nike has been creating new “City Connect” alternate uniforms for all MLB teams. Several saw the field in the past two seasons: Dodgers, White Sox, Padres, and others. No news about the Braves City Connect uniforms until today: Uni Watch posted the t-shirt design above. Perhaps connected to Hank Aaron’s 715th home run, which will have happened 50 years ago in 2024. The 715 font is possibly a likeness to the Atlanta Stadium scoreboard. Not terrible. Could always be worse. Don't expect a tomahawk to grace the city connect unis.

https://uni-watch.com/2023/01/17/exclusive-leaks-appear-to-show-new-mlb-city-connect-designs/

Monday: left work shortly after five. Drove straight home. Could’ve taken a nap before supper. M was making homemade donuts for his bakery. Wicked good. Supper was grilled chicken tenders, fresh green beans, and a rice dish. Very good. Watched The Neighborhood and a little of the Cowboys/Bucs.

Ran at the gym this morning. Small group tonight.

Expect shortages on eggs, lettuce, cereal, bread, flour, tomato products, olive oil, bottled water, chicken, prescription meds, beer and liquor, sand, cement, concrete. Bill Gates wants everyone to start eating beetle burgers. I’ll pass.

https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://endtimeheadlines.org/2023/01/here-are-12-items-that-will-be-impacted-by-2023-supply-chain-shortages/__;!!AE29DT8V!WYQuv55kg5VYjK3QdbXKskqTXLcapBY3cPZWimsPKcMUFxFfaetVszrkN7PbydaPT9H3WBKY-ukr6S6MUOo$

Maybe I will use the dining room as an office when I retire. Or the living room. I will need to get myself a laptop. Ceil uses the downstairs bedroom as her art studio. We have an extra bedroom we’d like to put a bed in. M’s cat stays in there now. We’ve slowly filled it with junk. M has a bedroom. When he moves he has a lot of stuff he will take with him.  We only have the one TV, which is usually plenty. If C doesn’t want to watch something I’m watching, she will watch something on her laptop. We could put a TV in the amour in our living room.

When we were keeping Okie this weekend, while we were upstairs I took him over to have a peek at the cat. He didn’t seem too interested, but later after I let Okie go, he wandered over and took another peek at the cat. Winnie is transfixed by the cat. Always wants to look at the cat. The cat will wander down the steps, but Winnie is always penned up in our kitchen / living area. We have gates to keep Winnie from the cat, and to keep the ct out of the living room. If Winnie gets loose she will run up to the cat room to (1) look for cat food and (2) just look at the cat.

In early December I played catch with Will at Truist Park. I savored it, but had a hard time picking up the ball with my eyes. I realized it may be the last time I play catch, unless I play with a grandchild.

The last time I shot basketballs (a few years ago) it just wasn’t the same. I was having a hard time getting it to the basket. Not like the old days.  Perhaps I am in better shape now. I am not as stable as I used to be either. On the treadmill I can’t completely lose focus lest I fall off, but for the most part have no problem. I like the idea of riding a bike, except for the hills and curves and cars.

That said, sometimes I dream of us designing our own house. I would have a small gym in the back – mostly just a basketball court. High ceiling with a large ceiling fan. Perhaps an office for me, and any exercise equipment placed in each corner. Perhaps barn doors at each end and maybe garage type doors on one side to open up during summer. An overhang on the back side for storage, the overhang on the other side or front end to use as a porch.

After Damar Hamlin’s on-field heart attack, Bills QB Josh Allen  says he had a spiritual awakening.

https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://endtimeheadlines.org/2023/01/bills-qb-josh-allen-opens-up-about-his-spiritual-awakening-after-teammate-damar-hamlins-cardiac-arrest-and-recovery-something-got-a-hold-of-me/__;!!AE29DT8V!R5PP-vARox-_JtnGKB7ykU-qAkveN5PTID45TX98nM_oqKzR_C0Dl5b1hFkMPKDjiD3W9W-yMIjHLrbNyTY$

A man wearing a “Jesus Is the Only Way” t-shirt at the Mall of America is ordered to take it off or leave.

https://endtimeheadlines.org/2023/01/watch-man-wearing-jesus-saves-t-shirt-at-mall-of-america-ordered-to-take-it-off-or-leave/

An all-Muslim city council in Michigan has approved animal sacrifices in homes.

https://gellerreport.com/2023/01/all-muslim-city-council-approves-animal-sacrifices-at-home.html/?fbclid=IwAR0cY834ulTAAtQJX6mN2IE8yEDHl4biMcuEcIg0Nk1UGnH7AtUOjJMbCFU&mibextid=Zxz2cZ

No comments: