Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Hide & Seek

Last night we actually kept the TV off and I helped Anna and Matthew play hide & seek.

They’re putting the little league game recaps on the league website. That one I wrote yesterday was a little intense to be the first one, so I submitted a different one.

Leaving early today for a focus group, and tomorrow I’ll be gone most of the day taking inventory in Conyers.

Even some of the non-believers are starting to come around and note how the Braves didn’t give up (here in the office, even Kincaid). I’m tired of hearing Laurentino bemoan the Mets and Phils. Bill Sanks said he didn’t apply for a postseason press pass, so maybe that’s a good omen. He said the same thing…win Tuesday and then they’ve got Hudson and Smoltz the next two days.

No comments: