Luckily I have the kids around to help with technology.
1. I got a cell phone a month ago, but haven't taken the time to figure it out...no handbook.
2. Two buttons on our old TV have fallen off...to turn it off it has to be unplugged. Guess it's time for a new one.
3. At home my laptop can't get on-line, because the plug in broke (I shouldn't have left it in the laptop...it bent!) Hopefully tomorrow I'll get a new plug-in.
4. Ceil has problems with her email that BellSouth can't resolve.
5. Our new garage doors are great, but we need to get the installers back for a tweak. And my remote needs a new battery, as does the remote for the van's door opener...but I can't unscrew it to get to the battery!