Tuesday, September 04, 2007

The Nanny Diaries

When we went to NYC a couple of years ago, a thunderstorm stuck us at the airport for a long time. I was reading anything I could get my hands on, including that day's NY Times. There was a story about a nanny who revealed too much on her blog about the family she worked for, as well as lots from her personal life. This was before I blogged, but I googled and found her blog on Blogspot, before it was taken down. Don't know if that was the first article about her, but she was the basis for the new "Nanny Diaries' movie that's just out. I didn't know it was also a book. Since that was one of the first blogs I ever read, a tiny bit of my style/form comes from her.

Not really a great surprise that Frenchy would have a 5 strikeout game, or get thrown out. Hopefully he won't have too many more. He's really had a good year. You wonder if Orr got in the way of Andruw on that double in the gap last night. Hated to see Oscar walk the leadoff hitter. I thought it was funny after Diaz caught that deep sac fly inthe 11th, he appeared to throw to third.

Heard Boyer was starting in Richmond. Fun to hear Bill Shanks in 680 in the afternoons. Guess he’s on the radio in Macon as well.

No comments: