Thursday, January 10, 2008

Thursday

Got involved in cleaning out old paperwork and stuff I accumulate from my desk today, and I kept going and going. Now I have more space. Have to organize all my 2007 bank statements, medical bills, etc and sort out all the stuff for taxes…perhaps when I’m in Richmond, but I doubt it.

Also cleaned out some lingering emails that I needed to work through. Still have plenty of work to do, and the programmers have yet to fix the average costing problems. I reduced that 17 page report down to 9 pages, which was good. It’s helped me develop more of a system in this new “everything on one report” world.

Any tax return and bonus will be spent paying off the second half of last year’s home repair bill.

Nice that the Hawks beat the Cavs last night. Guess it will be a long year for the Tech hoops team.

No comments: