2. exercise five days a week in the morning
3. don’t eat: french fries, potatoes, bread, chips
4. keep thrift store spending in check
5. discuss budget with Ceil weekly
6. be productive at night…dishes, laundry, housework
7. iron an average of two items per day
8. sell extra stuff on craig’s list (cokes, bobbleheads, putter, etc).
9. clean out one area/month: closets, attic, utility room, drawers, garage, etc
10. wash windows once a quarter
11. find a way to make more money: new job, work at night/on line, etc
12. family: dates/letters/time/engage
13. new basketball goal
14. less: TV, internet, Facebook, contests, family feud
15. talk more / be more outgoing
16. keep track of all insurance claims
17. give of myself sacrificially, especially at home.