Thursday, January 13, 2011

Memorabilia

My Macon friend that I always see at Braves games posted fifty nifty pictures of his baseball memorabilia on Facebook. Nothing super-duper valuable, but I was impressed. He must have basement space available to set everything out on display. Old stuff: balls, bats, caps, books, programs, photographs, cards, bobbleheads, a few jerseys. It would be nice to have a big space to display all my junk.

To view them, go to my Facebook wall and scroll down to where I commented on his pictures.

Two people I know recently started blogs, Karen just now, and Alan last fall. Alan’s posts have been very infrequent, and I’ll see how Karen does.

Seems like Andy will continue to preach as much as he wants. Many times they line up great guest speakers, and hopefully that will continue.

No comments: