Monday, March 07, 2011

Chipotle Chipotle Chipotle

If it hadn’t been for running kids around all weekend, I wouldn’t have done hardly anything.

Friday at lunch I went to Chipotle, to use a BOGO coupon. After a theater parent’s meeting Friday night Ceil & Matthew ate Chipotle in Johns Creek. Like lunch, the line was long…I made it to Taco Bell and back before they made it through the line.

Anna’s friend Brittany slept over. The house was a mess, so Saturday morning I cleaned up downstairs. Ceil cooked French Toast. I took Matthew to meet friends at the Picture Show, then later picked up Anna from a movie at the old Startime Place in Roswell (earlier I had met Brittany’s dad up at that Chickfila).

Ceil picked up Will from his Kentucky trip. C & W cashed in a Chipotle coupon in Roswell.

Sunday afternoon we napped. I ironed shirts, and took A & M to the E. Cobb Chipotle with another coupon. We rented Secretariat from Redbox

There are also reviews of Lang’s book in Atlanta Magazine and the Wall Street Journal. Link: WSJ.com - A Fan on the Couch*

Went to Fuddruckers for lunch with the Ogre, where I had my review.

No comments: