Wednesday, March 09, 2011

iPod Playlist

I’m not really into music that much. In the car I’d just as soon listen to talk radio…sports, politics, or morning chatter. I’d much rather listen to a book on CD during my commute, though sometimes my mind wanders.

But if I had an iPod, I would load in the following artists…

Beatles

Blood, Sweat, & Tears

Casting Crowns

Chicago

Phil Collins

Neil Diamond

Elvis

Fee

Fun

Mumford & Sons

Queen

REM

Mark Schultz

Taylor Swift

Switchfoot

James Taylor

Chris Tomlin

Veggie Tales

Brett Younker

Actually, I’d probably load in what looks good from our family’s iTunes playlist, then go through all the various CDs we have laying around the house…loading in whatever I find that I like. Probably not Crash Test Dummies.

I was thinking about this Wednesday afternoon, and decided to make a list.

No comments: