Monday, April 30, 2012

Back Pain

Moving boxes upstairs Wednesday at work I pulled a muscle in my back. It was OK until this morning, when I reached back to tuck in my shirt. I've been in pain all day.


At 5 pm Wednesday Will called, saying he was playing his game. So at the last minute I ditched my work dinner at Dominics to watch him play. Dominics wasn't all you could eat, like it had been in the past. They also brought in a bunch of out of town salespeople, so I didn't feel super bad about missing it. My new coworker did mouth off a little too much to management about me not being there…it really wasn't any of her business.


Will hit a nice RBI double, and initiated a double play at shortstop. A nice treat to see him play one last time.


Thursday's Customer Day was busy. BBQ was good, and I had five groups of visitors I was trying to juggle at the same time. Again, the new co-worker was a little too talkative. Worn out at the end of the day.


Saturday W and MC are running a 5K down near Little Five Points. I'm taking A and five friends to the Braves game. Sunday W leaves for Florida.

No comments: