Monday, August 20, 2012

All Weekend Eat

Ate too much this weekend. Worked late Friday, then we went to Moes' for dinner. Instead of the small taco that I usually get, I got a big burrito. But I didn't eat chips or drink soda…I had water. Dropped Ceil and Anna at the Avenue, and ran back to Trader Joes and Publix for groceries. Later we watched the Braves.

Saturday morning I picked up Will down at the Civic Center MARTA station, at 8 am. He had caught the early $7.00 bus home from Athens for Anna's birthday. Later Anna ate lunch with three friends at the Fickle Pickle in Roswell. Will, Matthew and I ate at Chickfila I squeezed in some laundry and other housework. Supper was grilled chicken tenders and pasta, with cheesecake for dessert. Watched most of the Braves game.

More laundry and Braves on Sunday. Had a work emergency right as we were leaving to take Will back to Athens, so I was on the phone most of the way over there. Since the dining hall is closed on Sunday nights we ate at Cracker Barrel. Not my favorite. I had fried eggs, Ceil had veggies, and Will had fried chicken. We made good time, but didn't get back home until 10:30.

Will's roommate wasn't there, but there was an open Bible sitting on his desk.

This morning I took A and M to school, their first day of the new year. Ceil had a doctor's appointment. Another work emergency, so I was working at the kitchen table for an hour before we left for school.

No comments: