Saturday, August 11, 2012

Figuring It Out

One of these days I'll figure out Twitter, especially the commenting on others tweets and such. I hadn't seen your comments, but I was off-line most of Sunday night and at work Monday. Ceil started following @ClemsonEquipment, because Will's cousin Ben just started as a manager for the Clemson football team. If there was ever a profession I should've entered, it would've been the equipment manager for a football team (more work than in baseball). Something I've always enjoyed.

One morning at the beach family friend Billy had a million dollar idea: caffeinated water. After following each other on Twitter, he retweeted me. A few days ago he was trying to remember his big idea. I replied to his Tweet. Somehow a water company, AVITAE, found the tweet and replied, suggesting we try thier caffeinated water.

Billy replied "NOOOOOO!!!", and the water company replied back "MUWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Pretty funny, for a company.

No comments: