Friday, August 17, 2012

Tuesday

My crowd all enjoyed the visit to see Claire’s twins. By the time they got home I had already eaten a bowl of leftover chili for supper. Had the rest for lunch today. Ceil’s chili is good. The only difference between her chili and her spaghetti sauce is the seasoning and beans.

On the way home from work Tuesday I stopped by the AT&T store, and last night I signed up for cell service for C, W, and A. Never paid a cell phone bill before.

Watched the Braves Tuesday night…good game. I saw the rookie pitcher and his mom…good stuff. I even called Ceil into the room to watch. Ceil and Anna and Matthew ate grits and eggs for dinner, and homemade peach cobbler for dessert.

Tuesday night Will said hung out at some Christian organization. Margaret Dudley, daughter of Ed, said her son is active in the UGA Methodist Campus Ministry.

No comments: