I usually wait until after the weekend to post these leaders, but was so surprised by last week's rankings that I had to post.
1. Deshaun Watson, Clemson 91.6
2. Jared Goff, Cal 89.6
3. Marcus Mariota, Oregon 89.0
4. Blake Sims, Alabama 89.0
5. Nick Marshall, Auburn 85.6
6. Kenny Hill, Texas A&M 85.3
7. Taysom Hill, BYU 85.3 (injured)
8. Justin Thomas, Georgia Tech 85.2
9. Dak Prescott, Mississippi State 85.0
10. Brett Huntley, UCLA 84.9
13. Jamies Winston, FSU 78.8
21. Bryce Petty, Baylor 74.4
27. Bo Wallace, Ole Miss 71.3
28. Dylan Thompson, South Carolina 70.3
37. Gunner Kiel, Cincinnati 67.5
55. Hutson Mason, Georgia 59.7
Like Tajh Boyd last season, so far this year Clemson's Watson has run up most of his numbers against inferior competition.
Alabama's Sims' numbers may be a result of the Tide's conservative system, and offensive coordinator Lane Kiffin's coaching.
Tech's Thomas most assuredly has more rushing yards than any of the other top rated quarterbacks.
I expect Winston, Petty, and Mason's ratings to rise, and Prescott and Wallace's ratings to fall.