Friday, May 19, 2017

May 18: Braves/Jays

Left work at 4:20 and headed west. Made it to Yearwood's office by 5:30. We walked the mile and a half to The Battery. Ate at Antico Pizza.
Good picture of the Braves bridge. Jeff and I crossed this bridge and entered at the gate at the top right.
Poor Freddie Freeman hanging out on the bench. His first game after breaking a bone in his wrist. Dansby at the bat.
Got back in the habit of photographing the relievers
making their way to the bullpen.
Rain delay. Left at about 10:30, in the top of the 6th inning.
Good catching up with Jeff - it had been a couple of years since we had hung out. More on Jeff next week.
For some reason I wore a blister on my foot, due to the shoe/sock combo. Trying to be more careful today.

Got home at 11:30. Watched some of the postgame before going to bed. The pizza hadn't stuffed me, but in the park Jeff wanted a Mello Yello. It was hot and I thought that sounded good, so I got one as well. I only sipped on it and actually never finished it, but it filled me up, plus the caffeine kept me away most of the night. Plus Barney was extra restless. Not much sleep and I have a long day. Not a good combination.
C and A drove over to Augusta for the day.
Anna gave Will a haircut.

I'll have to get one of those chickfila BBQ bacon sandwiches. They might be the secret calendar card item in June. I never was a watermelon guy but I want to try the strawberry lemonade drink if they still have it. I'd been drinking a bunch of strawberry lemonade koolade instead of all the soft drinks I used to drink, but have been trying to transition to Vitamin Water and plain old water.

No comments: