Friday, December 01, 2017

Veggie Junior Joey

Anna's house Christmas card. I think.
Thursday night M and I ate at Moes. He had tofu on his burrito and I had a veggie junior Joey Bag of Donuts. Stopped by Goodwill and I passed on three bobbleheads. Later he roasted nuts with cinnamon and honey.

Mellow Mushroom Pizza for lunch today. Hopefully we’ll finish physical inventory this evening so we won’t have to work Saturday morning (we did).

Sunday afternoon I’m driving up to Cumming for the 3 pm Hot Stove meeting. I’ll pick you up at 2 if you want to go.

Sad news from Jefferson: Honey passed away.

Here’s a link to Ceil’s cousin Dic Dac speaking about safety. In February he’s speaking here at a steel industry meeting at Hyatt Regency Atlanta Perimeter at Villa Christina. Ricky Rollins is the featured speaker and will be discussing safety.

I spotted Matthew's dream car: a Geo Tracker.
 What's left of the Georgia Dome:
Otis Taylor and his two single bar face masks.
Not much has changed with the Chiefs uniforms in 50 years.

No comments: