Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Call Her Taco


You know Anna goes to Taqueria at least once a week. I’ll check my phone to see where she is. Once she was having car trouble and I told her I’d rigged her car to break down if she tried to drive to Taqueria.


Last Thursday: we “ate out” last night. I left work at six and drove home. Tried to call Ceil but she was giving Barney a bath. Got home at seven. I was bushed. C wanted me to go back out and pick up a Moxie to go. She also needed gas. I filled up her car, drove over, stood in line, ordered at Moxie, and sat down to wait. Then M called wanting something. Got back in line, placed his order, and waited more. Got home at 8:30.

I had stuff to do to make sure it was working before today, so I went upstairs to work on it. Lots of downloads I gotta update on my new phone. Went downstairs and ate bad things: French fries and onion rings. Went to bed at ten.

Friday: this morning C got up when my alarm went off. She was leaving early for SC. Barney was all excited so I had to bundle up and take him outside before he jumped in her car. That put me a little behind getting to work.

Tuesday: I’m trying to get everything cleaned up at work before being out tomorrow and Friday. Worked past 6:30. Went the long way home (Old Milton Parkway instead of Holcomb Bridge) then took 400 south to HB. Listened to two tapes from my new 32 week fitness program.

M and C had grilled salmon for them and chicken for me. Also a spinach leaf salad with pecans, craisins, and blue cheese. Watched Gilmore Girls. Took my time this morning and didn’t get to work until 7:45. Three coworkers are out.

No comments: