Tuesday, January 16, 2018

The Meeting

Scared that my phone battery would die,
I enlisted bobblehead mafia kingpin Bobby Myers
to stick around and take pictures of Herschel and me.
See for yourself, he did a great job - snapping 14 pictures. 
The white stack on the table are the pictures he would be autographing.
When Herschel began,
he moved the water bottles over to the far end of the table.
So maybe that Nike pullover isn't the most flattering look.
Great how we were able to chat the entire time.
Good shot of the guy behind me in line,
in the grey G cap and red Rose Bowl shirt.
A policeman from a small town. Nice guy.
My jacket fit perfectly into the clear plastic championship game bag,
with room for the other treasures I picked up at the fanfest.
I even clipped my cap to the handle.
It was at this point I spied Bobby snapping pictures,
so I leaned back closer to Herschel. 
Herschel kept talking. I wasn't too obvious, was I?
I didn't think Herschel would ever stop talking.
Gee my hair is grey.
See ya later!
Bobby couldn't get his helmet signed.
Montage

No comments: