Monday, May 11, 2020

Anthem

 
Sunday morning Passion City had a socially distanced symphony orchestra taking up half their sanctuary. Also a socially distanced choir, singing a seven minute anthem. Really worth your time to watch. Ceil watched it three times.
Busy weekend for me. On Friday we decided to celebrate Mother's Day on Saturday, so after work I was cleaning up.

Saturday morning I made a Kroger run at 8 am. At nine we had our small group Zoom call. W&MC arrived. Will started breakfast and Anna arrived from Athens around 9:45. Eggs, cheesy grits, bacon, bagels. Will made mimosas for everyone. Later M went to work. Everyone went to a garden center in Sandy Springs. Except me. 
Watched the new Seinfeld special on Netflix, and Tina Fey on Letterman's "My Next Guest." Did some laundry. C and A returned and hung out. For supper C picked up one of those chicken parmesan kits from Chickfila.

Sunday School at 11:15 with about 30 in attendance. For lunch I called in an order to Moxie Burger. Didn't look like they had much business at 2:30 pm. They brought it right out to the car.
Finally did my taxes late Sunday afternoon / evening. Always something I seem to miss. Not fun. Will and MC are watching Last Dance. Saturday W was trying to buy a pair of Air Jordans. Been looking at adidas Prophere sneakers. Nice but I don't need a new pair of sneakers.


For a late breakfast this morning C fixed me an eggy boy. Anna is back in Athens. Tonight we ate roast beef, sour cream potatoes, and tossed salad.
Jerry Stiller passed away.

No comments: