Sunday, May 24, 2020

Football

Like halfback Paul Hornung and guard Jerry Kramer, defensive back Willie Wood once handled kickoff duties for the Packers. And starting offensive lineman Forrest Gregg (#75) also played on special teams. Never before have I seen the Packers wear that style of number two. Love those skinny stripes on the pants.

Below: Falcons wide receiver Ken Burrow in traffic against the Saints.
Readers were asked to post their team's ugliest-ever uniform.
The millennials weren't happy with my choice.
Someone didn't like this Clemson throwback, I think worn to celebrate an anniversary. I thought they were great. This was back before teams started wearing all sorts of crazy uniforms. Fun Fact: I was at this game.
 Clemson baseball. Note the tiger patch on the sleeve.
 The Rams new bone jersey sleeves are different from the blue jersey sleeves. Bone has TV numbers but the blue ones don't.
Look for a new Rams uniform combination in 2021 and 2021.
Predictions: (1) bone jersey with yellow pants
and (2) a yellow jersey.
Today's sneaker: my rarely worn red Sauconys,
which of late have been relegated to the truck of my car. 

No comments: