Saturday, May 23, 2020

Photo Parade


 Anna and W&MC sure play a lot of games.

On 5-10-20 Dawn's daughter Rachel got married on top of a mountain. Present were the bride and groom, the pastor, and the photographer.
Always loved this patch the Braves wore back in the day.
This Dale Murphy / Doc Gooden poster is rare, and therefore valuable. Only one printing. If you see one, pick it up for me.
 Every jersey Michael Jordan wore in competition.
One person's opinion. I'll have to compare Al Horford to Tree Rollins. Cliff Hagan to Pete Maravich. Paul Pierce to Kevin McHale. 
DRINK
BELLWOOD
COFFEE
 Bought something that wasn't black. It's blue.
Wore my PF Flyers over to Will's tonight to celebrate MC's birthday. After a long day working out in the yard, I didn't feel like putting on socks. For the record I also wore my black Nikes, navy new Balance, and navy Crocs.

No comments: