Friday, April 17, 2015

Cars I Like

Read a recent article about 66 year old George Foreman, who owns a large house and a 45 acre ranch with cattle. He continues to work and has no plans to retire – in fact he’s about to launch George Foreman’s Butcher Shop, a mail order meat company. He was paid $138.5 million so the George Foreman Grill Company would no longer have to pay him royalties. George has 38 cars in his garage including a Ferrari, Maybach, Porshe, and Telsa.

Makes we wonder how many and what cars I would own if I had an unlimited amount of money. How many cars does one couple need? A pickup truck for projects, a nice car, a sporty car, and perhaps an SUV for vacations. Cars for the kids. There aren’t that many cars I even like. If I had all that money I wouldn’t have to work, so hopefully I would be serving and working with the underprivledged and poor. To drive a fancy car to do that would be rubbing salt in their wounds. I’m actually happy driving my ten year old Civic. I’d love to own a Beetle convertible or a vintage VW Bus, but how often would I drive them (and where)? Anywho, here’s a list of cars I’d like to own. I would (and do) settle for much less.   

Red vintage VW Beetle Cabriolet convertible
Red vintage VW Karman Ghia
Red vintage VW Bus
Red 4 door Jeep Wrangler soft top
White Toyota Prius
White Toyota Venza
White Porshe Macan SUV (above)
White Lexus 4 door sedan
White Honda CRZ 2 seater hybrid (below)
Black Mercedes SUV
Silver Honda Ridgeline pickup


No comments: