Thursday, August 16, 2018

Braves 3 Rockies 5

Explanations and captions to most of these pictures can be found in tomorrow's post above. Blooper came out ready to rumble.
The Chipper Jones Experience.
I lingered almost sixty seconds.
Found this guy waiting on an elevator.
The prize closet.
Dansby signing autographs.
I needs me one of these big gloves. Behind Blooper the Walton Chorus lines up to sing the national anthem.
Blooper warms up with Dansby.
The relievers head out to the bullpen.
Suzuki, Teheran, and the cameraman recreate the Abbey Road cover.
Bobby films Acuna's first at bat.
The fill-in first base coach towers over Acuna.
Acuna takes his lead.
During the game I played this trivia game.
Blooper sat down next to me.
The big guy tried to make the Kiss Cam.
He makes his move.
Looked like Lang with volumptuous hair.
Bobby rented a glove.
Shoes from my trunk.

No comments: